Sunday, September 27, 2026

Single-Man Defense... (Siege in the North Part 2)

 
















14 comments:

  1. Anonymous27 September

    God, I can't wait to see the next part! Today's bellies were so big, one can only pray the next ones are even bigger 🙏.

    I do wonder what's Calcifus trying to do, I've always loved magic systems (specially the fat-based ones)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be many more in this battle, and you'll see what Calcifus is up to in part 3! I've already started it, so hopefully it won't be too long of a wait!

      Delete
  2. I wonder what that wizard needs from that guy he captured. If it's something that doesn't require killing him like sperm or a bunch of belly hair, they can keep him around as a prize. I'm sure the guys would love having a live Deltan gut to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd have to fight back the invasion first, but that would certainly be a prize worth winning! In my lore the Deltans are well-known for capturing the biggest-bellied male specimens in their battles and taking them back south as spoils of war, so it would only be fair!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous27 September

      We need to know more about those Deltans, tbf, they sound like heaven

      Delete
    3. I see. Perhaps it would be wise for the men with the biggest bellies to consider surrendering when the Deltans attack. A guy with such a big belly is at high risk of getting it right in the gut anyway, so it might be worth a shot if it means they can live.

      Delete
    4. You will definitely see and know more when the battle is finished, one way or another!!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous28 September

    Very sexy! I love the surprise pommel strike to the fat man with the turban before the blade turns and gets thrust into his belly fat. Nothing like giving a fat man a nice bellyache before you feed cold steel to his guts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30 September

    I’d gladly climb over that wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chance to get killed in the belly is an exciting and fun prospect for many of them!!

      Delete
  5. A fantastic set of kills, and a great showcase for the skills that allowed Seth to become guard captain!

    Like Anon, I particularly loved the pommel strike. By jostling his guts like that, Seth gives his opponent a split second to feel that vulnerable spot deep inside that no amount of muscle or belly can fully protect. Even after slamming it in, Seth lets his opponent savor the feeling of the blade in his belly for a few seconds as he disposes of the other soldier. What a lucky day for this Deltan that he got to die so well!

    Like Inflated, I'm curious to see what part the captive has in the wizard's spell! I finally got to check out the draft of the game you shared, and I loved the system of using fat potions from slain guys to power spells. A small detail, but I also really liked how the kobolds tongues would loll out of their mouths when hit by the inflation spell. A guy sticking his tongue out like that really sells the sense of acceptance, like saying "I guess I'm done with my body, it's all yours now..."

    Anyway, hot stuff as always, thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got a chance to check out the game! That exact sentiment you mention is what I was trying to convey with the kobolds reactions, one thing I really try to do is make sure the guys' feelings about what's happening to them are made clear, if not through dialogue then facial expressions/body language! The guy who gets taken out with the pommel strike combo is definitely the 'lucky' one, I took inspiration from those action scenes where the hero singles out one henchman for a particularly drawn out or comical demise, in a way it's like an unspoken privelege to be used in that way!

      Delete
  6. Love an action hero! the Deltans are very hot kills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I hope you will like the rest of it!

      Delete

If your comment doesn't show up, please give it a few hours, I might have to authorize it to be posted because this site has been glitching out and marking some comments as spam! -The Bellybutcher