It seems like those intruders really like big bellies. Every single one of them had a big sexy gut, and they even made sure the battering ram had a massive one too. It's too bad that they're here to make war. If they were here to make love, there would have been a whole lot of it.
They're part of my fantasy world I wrote up a while back, one of a few different playable races if I was to make it into a game, they see big bellies as the pinnacle of the male form and grow them to attract mates! There's also the Jotun men in the mountains that are naturally fat for cold protection, lizardmen and dark elves in more distant lands with their own philosophies, I want to show it all eventually
I'm not sure, I might eventually make female warriors if there is enough interest because I know there are some straight/bi guys in my audience, but yes I am definitely only ever going to draw males being killed!
Fantastic work, and at such a scale! I can't wait to see how the wizard tries (and maybe fails?) to get himself out of this one--he should know better than to cast a spell that could backfire on him. If it were my spell, I'd try to make sure it imbued each arrow with a bit of fire or electric damage, to make sure each guy got to feel the arrowhead buzzing and burning deep inside him. The downside is that, if I were casting that spell, I'd probably be too distracted appreciating the results to do much else!
The battering ram is a great touch, as is the poor guard who was only a week from retirement. Big Skyrim vibes there..."I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the gut." Speaking of games, I'll have to check out the one you shared---thanks as always!
Thanks so much! I can't wait for you guys to see the rest of the story, there is much more action to come, I only wish I could draw faster! I love the Skyrim reference, Elder Scrolls is a huge influence on me and what I draw most inspiration from in my own fantasy world, though mine is way more of a belly focused sausage fest lol!
Bro this is so awesome! I love the 7th and 8th pic. The third panel in the 7th pic with bros huge belly about to take and arrow. Then the guy in the 8th pic admiting this is how he wanted to die in battle, smiling wide, is super hot and even the dude behind him saying "Right in the bellyguts!" If I were the wizard bro and my spell went awry like that I know what my next move would be: To save our soldiers, I summon arcane energy targeting every arrow and give them a simple direction. I drop my shield and look to Captain Hartford. "It's been a honor to serve with you." And allow the first of the arrows to punch into my big hairy wizard belly! In no time I've become a pin cushion. Some of the men are still loosing arrows, with some not knowing the spell is directed towards me now and some aim at my savagely aching gut. Maybe revenge for their buddies dying. I take it like a man. The Captain grins and says "It's a good thing you have an apprentice." I give my belly a hard slap before fading out.
I'm very glad you like it! It was fun and different to draw the perspective of the arrow as it follows and kills the guy, once he saw exactly where it was going there wasn't much to do but stick his gut out and accept it. The idea of Cal going out in a self sacrifice with one last spell is great and badass, I love it and I could see it being an alternate ending! Hopefully you all will be pleasantly surprised with the ending that I have planned!
Wonderful work as always! I think the only way out of this with that spell gone rogue is for someone to slice open that mage’s big belly and pull his intestines out.
If your comment doesn't show up, please give it a few hours, I might have to authorize it to be posted because this site has been glitching out and marking some comments as spam! -The Bellybutcher
Wow! Amazing comic!
ReplyDeleteThank you, im excited to show it !
DeleteBro, could you draw women too, but only kill the men?
DeleteIt seems like those intruders really like big bellies. Every single one of them had a big sexy gut, and they even made sure the battering ram had a massive one too. It's too bad that they're here to make war. If they were here to make love, there would have been a whole lot of it.
ReplyDeleteThey're part of my fantasy world I wrote up a while back, one of a few different playable races if I was to make it into a game, they see big bellies as the pinnacle of the male form and grow them to attract mates! There's also the Jotun men in the mountains that are naturally fat for cold protection, lizardmen and dark elves in more distant lands with their own philosophies, I want to show it all eventually
DeleteWow, that looks pretty good. Hopefully, their punishment for their mistakes will also be related to their bellies and navels.
DeleteOoh, fun. Can't wait to see that, and all the big bellies too.
DeleteAbsolutely epic.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Everyone loves a big battle scene
DeleteBro, could you draw women too, but only kill the men?
DeleteI'm not sure, I might eventually make female warriors if there is enough interest because I know there are some straight/bi guys in my audience, but yes I am definitely only ever going to draw males being killed!
DeleteFantastic work, and at such a scale! I can't wait to see how the wizard tries (and maybe fails?) to get himself out of this one--he should know better than to cast a spell that could backfire on him. If it were my spell, I'd try to make sure it imbued each arrow with a bit of fire or electric damage, to make sure each guy got to feel the arrowhead buzzing and burning deep inside him. The downside is that, if I were casting that spell, I'd probably be too distracted appreciating the results to do much else!
ReplyDeleteThe battering ram is a great touch, as is the poor guard who was only a week from retirement. Big Skyrim vibes there..."I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the gut." Speaking of games, I'll have to check out the one you shared---thanks as always!
Thanks so much! I can't wait for you guys to see the rest of the story, there is much more action to come, I only wish I could draw faster! I love the Skyrim reference, Elder Scrolls is a huge influence on me and what I draw most inspiration from in my own fantasy world, though mine is way more of a belly focused sausage fest lol!
DeleteBro this is so awesome! I love the 7th and 8th pic. The third panel in the 7th pic with bros huge belly about to take and arrow. Then the guy in the 8th pic admiting this is how he wanted to die in battle, smiling wide, is super hot and even the dude behind him saying "Right in the bellyguts!"
ReplyDeleteIf I were the wizard bro and my spell went awry like that I know what my next move would be: To save our soldiers, I summon arcane energy targeting every arrow and give them a simple direction. I drop my shield and look to Captain Hartford. "It's been a honor to serve with you." And allow the first of the arrows to punch into my big hairy wizard belly! In no time I've become a pin cushion. Some of the men are still loosing arrows, with some not knowing the spell is directed towards me now and some aim at my savagely aching gut. Maybe revenge for their buddies dying. I take it like a man. The Captain grins and says "It's a good thing you have an apprentice." I give my belly a hard slap before fading out.
I'm very glad you like it! It was fun and different to draw the perspective of the arrow as it follows and kills the guy, once he saw exactly where it was going there wasn't much to do but stick his gut out and accept it. The idea of Cal going out in a self sacrifice with one last spell is great and badass, I love it and I could see it being an alternate ending! Hopefully you all will be pleasantly surprised with the ending that I have planned!
DeleteThat's an incredible comic, I hope there's more coming. I think there might be a lot more bellies to go
ReplyDeleteThere is more coming and definitely more bellies to slay!
DeleteWonderful work as always! I think the only way out of this with that spell gone rogue is for someone to slice open that mage’s big belly and pull his intestines out.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! Stay tuned to see if that's how things turn out for him :D
DeleteAwesome! Wondering, you ever think about guys getting shot in the butt with arrows?
ReplyDeleteI like the big belly u send,especially gutting. Happy to see more gutting of big belly guys
ReplyDelete