I feel like my favorite victims are chubby, dark men, and he’s no exception! I know The Butcher took their bodies away afterward to play with them, but I would have loved it if he’d left the guy with the drink right there a gift for the new tourist to see such a sexy man, and before calling the police, play a little with his navel, as if it were a present from The Butcher himself.
The Butcher would agree, there's nothing better than a big brown man-belly to enjoy alongside your drink! Sometimes he has to leave behind a kill if there's no room or time, but he always makes sure to keep his favorites and he has plenty of time to enjoy them on this remote island!
Beautiful work as always! Not a beach ball or ball gut left unpopped. A bunch of beer bellied dudes hanging out with their shirts off and guards down makes beach kills particularly fun
That poor guy got tricked into stabbing his own big heavy gut. But then again, when a belly gets big enough to rival a beach ball, it's only a matter of time before something happens to it.
Such a big, hairy belly deserves a sharp knife deep inside, the first guy is such a handsome stud. I'd would love to have a big hairy and bearded guy like him tied to a chair, edging his cock and plaing with his balls with the tip of my boots, I'd be playing with his big belly for hours, brushing the blade on his belly, so he feels the cold steel against it. Then I go back to using my hands to play with the belly as I give him beer and pizza. At the end I would shove my knife deep into his big hairy gut, as he finally cums all over my boots
I am very glad you like him, and I know he'd enjoy the belly attention/abuse, unfortunately the Butcher already got him but there's plenty more fat fish in the sea!
Si quieres divertirte en la playa y te quedas sin una pelota de playa o un flotador, solo toma a uno de esos tipos, llenalos al limite con comida o inflalos con una bomba de aire o con una manguera de agua, y obtendras lo que buscabas. Ten cuidado de no inflarlos demasiados o explotaran y de que no entren demasiado al mar adentro porque los tiburones con sus dientes filosos pueden hacerlos estallar. Tenlo en cuanta si quieres para lo que queda de este verano o para el próximo.
Hopefully we get more content with fat boys getting their bellies stuffed until they burst everywhere. Really love it when big round bellies are pushed to their limits and the men saying they're going to pop. Wished his belly popped instead of the beach ball but still loved it
Remember Westworld? I want to go to Butcherworld where you spend the day shooting up hot men with big guts and the nights fucking and sucking the survivors. We can dream.
If your comment doesn't show up, please give it a few hours, I might have to authorize it to be posted because this site has been glitching out and marking some comments as spam! -The Bellybutcher
I feel like my favorite victims are chubby, dark men, and he’s no exception! I know The Butcher took their bodies away afterward to play with them, but I would have loved it if he’d left the guy with the drink right there a gift for the new tourist to see such a sexy man, and before calling the police, play a little with his navel, as if it were a present from The Butcher himself.
ReplyDeleteThe Butcher would agree, there's nothing better than a big brown man-belly to enjoy alongside your drink! Sometimes he has to leave behind a kill if there's no room or time, but he always makes sure to keep his favorites and he has plenty of time to enjoy them on this remote island!
DeleteLove that dark dude in the background tied up with the gold chsin around his neck, tongue out, and six arrows in his belly. 🔥
DeleteHe definitely can take more than every other guy!
DeleteYeah…built for it!
DeleteI love the kill with the knife, hope that was my belly and I really hope there’s gonna be more gutting kills and stabbing kills
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, there will be, I try to keep variety in the rotation!
DeleteBeautiful work as always! Not a beach ball or ball gut left unpopped. A bunch of beer bellied dudes hanging out with their shirts off and guards down makes beach kills particularly fun
ReplyDeleteIt is definitely one of the best settings for the Butcher, because I don't have to think up a reason for the guys to be shirtless, for one thing!
DeleteBro is it just me or is the Butcher getting beefier? Dare I even say fatter?
ReplyDeleteHe has bulking seasons every year, but be might be overdoing it, we will see!
DeleteThat poor guy got tricked into stabbing his own big heavy gut. But then again, when a belly gets big enough to rival a beach ball, it's only a matter of time before something happens to it.
ReplyDeleteEspecially when there's a highly skilled killer looking specificaly for beach-ball shaped male bellies!
DeleteSuch a big, hairy belly deserves a sharp knife deep inside, the first guy is such a handsome stud. I'd would love to have a big hairy and bearded guy like him tied to a chair, edging his cock and plaing with his balls with the tip of my boots, I'd be playing with his big belly for hours, brushing the blade on his belly, so he feels the cold steel against it. Then I go back to using my hands to play with the belly as I give him beer and pizza. At the end I would shove my knife deep into his big hairy gut, as he finally cums all over my boots
ReplyDeleteI am very glad you like him, and I know he'd enjoy the belly attention/abuse, unfortunately the Butcher already got him but there's plenty more fat fish in the sea!
DeleteSi quieres divertirte en la playa y te quedas sin una pelota de playa o un flotador, solo toma a uno de esos tipos, llenalos al limite con comida o inflalos con una bomba de aire o con una manguera de agua, y obtendras lo que buscabas. Ten cuidado de no inflarlos demasiados o explotaran y de que no entren demasiado al mar adentro porque los tiburones con sus dientes filosos pueden hacerlos estallar. Tenlo en cuanta si quieres para lo que queda de este verano o para el próximo.
ReplyDeleteI will keep that in mind, the stuffing plus the shark is a great idea!
DeleteSe pueden hacer pedidos de arte personalizado, porque estoy interesado.
DeleteHopefully we get more content with fat boys getting their bellies stuffed until they burst everywhere. Really love it when big round bellies are pushed to their limits and the men saying they're going to pop. Wished his belly popped instead of the beach ball but still loved it
ReplyDeleteThanks very much for the feedback! There will be more bellies popping before too long!
DeleteI want to go to that beach right away, and maybe lie back in that hammock and relax until...
ReplyDeleteThat was his idea as well!
DeleteRemember Westworld? I want to go to Butcherworld where you spend the day shooting up hot men with big guts and the nights fucking and sucking the survivors. We can dream.
ReplyDeleteThat was one of the inspirations for the Range! That would be a dream world, we'd just need a steady supply of hot men with big guts!
Delete