That certainly answers my question. Medium might be a challenge with a three second delay, but the pot-guts signing up to be targets can guess they're signing up to get plugged in the paunch.
I'd like to think that a perk of working at The Range would be that at any time you can "clock out" so to speak and join the action. Whether it be quite literally just standing up on a check out desk and feeding your own belly steel or walking in with a customer who challenged you to a duel, if they choose that time they can take it. And die like a fuckin man!!
I like Autopsy Class... and I hope that the developers will create more of this kind of content where people are willingly sacrificing themselves and are still excited about it.
Nice, I love the glimpse into the life of a big bellied bullet sponge like Kyle! The navel tag is a great touch, too! He can't help but notice it day after day, waiting for the signal and imagining his impending demise. Plus when it finally buzzes, the stimulation ensures that all their guys show up at the gallery with a boner. As if anticipating their fate weren't enough!
Thanks so much! I loved the idea of them going about their day, at work or in a car or about to sleep or working out etc., and it going off, I had ideas for each of the targets but decided on Kyle as he was the finale kill!
If your comment doesn't show up, please give it a few hours, I might have to authorize it to be posted because this site has been glitching out and marking some comments as spam! -The Bellybutcher
Oh man, it's so hot seeing Kyle's big gut being manhandled and inspected like that. Can't wait to see more of that in the future.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the comment! If I ever make a manhunt-style game out of this concept the inspection will be an important part!
DeleteI can imagine the fear and excitement and strong arousal he must feel knowing his belly is about to be some cowboy’s cheap thrill.
ReplyDeleteEvery target is a bit different but that's a great way of describing how it would universally feel for these expendable guys!
DeleteThat certainly answers my question. Medium might be a challenge with a three second delay, but the pot-guts signing up to be targets can guess they're signing up to get plugged in the paunch.
ReplyDeleteBy the way great prequel series for the guy who got tagged last. It took guts to step through those swinging doors and stand as a target.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I wanted to have even more panels showing the thrill he felt at his assured demise but I have other ideas I have to plan out
DeleteTakin’ it in the belly like a man !
ReplyDeleteI'd like to think that a perk of working at The Range would be that at any time you can "clock out" so to speak and join the action. Whether it be quite literally just standing up on a check out desk and feeding your own belly steel or walking in with a customer who challenged you to a duel, if they choose that time they can take it. And die like a fuckin man!!
ReplyDeleteThere is a very high turnover for staff in certain positions, for this very reason!
DeleteI like Autopsy Class... and I hope that the developers will create more of this kind of content where people are willingly sacrificing themselves and are still excited about it.
ReplyDeleteI would love to see one of the med students losing a bet or not passing a test and sacrificing himself
DeleteIs the guy who showed this blog to his potbellied dad still around?
ReplyDeleteHopefully he and his dad weren't taken out by the Butcher!
DeleteHopefully he and his dad weren't taken out by the Butcher!
DeleteNice, I love the glimpse into the life of a big bellied bullet sponge like Kyle! The navel tag is a great touch, too! He can't help but notice it day after day, waiting for the signal and imagining his impending demise. Plus when it finally buzzes, the stimulation ensures that all their guys show up at the gallery with a boner. As if anticipating their fate weren't enough!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I loved the idea of them going about their day, at work or in a car or about to sleep or working out etc., and it going off, I had ideas for each of the targets but decided on Kyle as he was the finale kill!
Delete